Green Belt Currriculum
- Stomp Kick - from Informal Stance
- Hook Kick - single rotation from
Natural Fighting Stance
Basics Free Combinations
- Any and all of the limitless basics free
combinations may be taught at this belt rank.
- All basics free combinations at this
level should emphasize minimum body movement and maximum body focus by
eliminating the extension movements of the retracted hand, without
reducing its focus.
- There must be an emphasis on stance
changes and body shifting.
- basic sparring with sport orientation
- free sparring with sport orientation
- use of hook kick
- application of self-defense techniques
against single and multiple unarmed opponents
- introduction to application and
interpretation of Shindo
- students at this rank should be prepared
for limited teaching opportunities within beginner and intermediate
Requirement Time at This Rank
Wado Karate Association of Canada -- Site designed by cyan design.